Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Northwest

In the 5 years I lived in Florida I managed to never visit Key West, or to ride an airboat on the everglades. In all my time in Caracas, I never hiked to the top of mount Avila. I have never visited the Acadia national park, even though I lived in New England for several years.
I intend to change this trend. I promise myself that I will explore the Puget sound and visit the San Juan islands, travel along the Pacifc coast, and stand upon the rim of Crater lake. The Pacific Northwest is one of the most beautiful corners of Earth, and I refuse to let it slip through my fingers...

4 comments:

Luna said...

I insist on the fact that you should visit Europe... :-)

Al said...

I will... as soon as I'm done with Washington, Alsaka, Hawaii, Australia, and New Zealand, and Africa :)

Luna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luna said...

No, no, you should go before!! Europe is special. At least because it gave birth to me.. ;-) :-)